Half-Life Source Crashing

I bought this legit and all. Whenever I run it on my computer it shows up in a window that only contains white, then it does nothing. I have to manually end the process. I have screwed around with the launch options, reinstalled it…nothing.

I’m running x64 Windows 7.

Any ideas?

BTW, it has worked in the past.

Yeah, works fine for me. Windows 7 Ultimate x64.
Try checking the integrity of your local game files through steam. If it comes up empty, do a defrag of your GCF’s (also through steam). And of course, make sure you have the newest video drivers.

I verified my cache and defrag using Steam’s defragger. Still nothing. I can’t update my drivers because they have to be HP branded to work on my computer :confused: But they are from October of this year.

…

Founded in 2004, Leakfree.org became one of the first online communities dedicated to Valve’s Source engine development. It is more famously known for the formation of Black Mesa: Source under the 'Leakfree Modification Team' handle in September 2004.