Torrent link is down

hey the link to the torrent is down. mediafire says it is blocked for a violation

BAM

I’m curious, what will the devs be doing during these 12 and a bit days?Drinking copiously?

I dont torrent myself, so I am not really able to check the validity of this claim. On the other hand, this week I DID spend some time poking at all other that we say our game is available on to see if I could find out why some folks say all the links are broken or corrupted.This spreadsheet (https://bit.ly/1D7bHqJ ) has a detail of all those links AND I was able to successfully download our gamefiles from each of these websites. It still took over an hour in some cases to get our 3gig file, but I WAS able to confirm that these sites (with the exception of the torrent) are still hosting our files.

Founded in 2004, Leakfree.org became one of the first online communities dedicated to Valve’s Source engine development. It is more famously known for the formation of Black Mesa: Source under the 'Leakfree Modification Team' handle in September 2004.