Standard Form for "Awesome Idea"

This is the Standard Form for “Awesome Idea”. I have you have an awesome idea please use this form to express it:

[COLOR=‘YellowGreen’]In [[COLOR=‘PaleGreen’]1] it was mentioned that [[COLOR=‘PaleGreen’]2] was [[COLOR=‘PaleGreen’]3] (with) [[COLOR=‘PaleGreen’]4] at Black Mesa.
Therefore I think it would be an awesome idea to include [[COLOR=‘PaleGreen’]4] into the Black Mesa mod.

[[COLOR=‘PaleGreen’]1]: Insert your type of media our trusted source which is supposed to justify your claims (eg. Gabe Newell interviews, Half-Life references in TF2, Raising the Bar).
[[COLOR=‘PaleGreen’]2]: Insert the First Name of a HL character (eg. Barney), in case of a nerdy or evil character mention his last name and academic rank instead (eg. Dr. Breen, Dr. Kleiner).
[[COLOR=‘PaleGreen’]3]: Insert your action of choice. Be sure to include adverbs.
[[COLOR=‘PaleGreen’]4]: Insert your object or person of choice. (Eg. Hats, Dragons, Charlie Sheen).

Examples of correct use of the form:

Have fun using this standard form.

wut

Yeah, no.

Besides, at this point, I believe the devs just want to finish the damn thing, not add more stuff.

therefore*

no

Nope.

Holy shit, a zombie thread!

In Half life 2, it was mentioned that Godran Ferman doesn’t speak much.
Therefore, I don’t think Gererer Fereerer should speak at all in Black Mesa.

^^^this^^^
+1+1+1+1+1+1+1!!!

In Therefor it was mentioned that Therefor was Therefor (with) Therefor at Black Mesa.
Therefor I think it would be an awesome idea to include Therefor into the Black Mesa mod.

Therefor

exclusive medias

In the description it was mentioned that the Suggestion Box was for real suggestions & not forum games.
Therefor I think it would be an awesome idea to include real suggestions & not forum games into the Black Mesa mod.

In derp it was mentioned that derp was derp (with) derp at Black Mesa.
Therefore I think it would be an awesome idea to include derp into the Black Mesa mod.

[EDIT]In a random word generator it was mentioned that turbosupercharger was greenshank (with) phenylethylene at Black Mesa.
Therefore I think it would be an awesome idea to include phenylethylene into the Black Mesa mod.[/EDIT]

In my imagination, it was mentioned that Gary Busey was taking shrapnel in Khe Sanh while you snot nosed little shits were crapping in your hands and rubbing it on your faces at Black Mesa.

Therefore, I think it would be an awesome idea to include Gary Busey in the Black Mesa Mod.

Dr. Rosenberg isn’t a gargantua, he’s a scientist. :hmph:

In slipknot it was mentioned that bridgework was unplugged (with) wheatgrass at Black Mesa.
Therefore I think it would be an awesome idea to include wheatgrass into the Black Mesa mod.

Source

He should totally transform into one though. :freeman:

In my moist rectal cavity, it was mentioned that black dwarf amputees were tossing salads with little girls at Black Mesa.
Therefore, I think it would be an awesome idea to include immense amounts of concentrated hallucinogens and cocaine into the Black Mesa mod.

In portal it was mentioned that aperture science was inventing (with) combustable lemons at (for) Black Mesa.
Therefore I think it would be an awesome idea to include combustable lemons into the Black Mesa mod.

WITH THE LEMONS!

Founded in 2004, Leakfree.org became one of the first online communities dedicated to Valve’s Source engine development. It is more famously known for the formation of Black Mesa: Source under the 'Leakfree Modification Team' handle in September 2004.