Resource for PC and Video Game Enthusiasts

Hey all.

I’m not sure this is allowed here (if not, I sincerely apologize and will humbly bow out of this thread), but I’ve developed a website that I hope will come to be a valuable resource for PC and video gaming enthusiasts.

That said, 90% of the content on the website is going to be user-generated articles, reviews, tech guides, and so forth. However, unlike sites like Metacritic where anyone can upload pretty much anything, I plan on editing and formatting each article to at least give it the appearance of a professional article (content aside).

With that in mind, I figured this would be a great place to have folks submit their content, as I’m sure a large majority of you are into PC gaming at the very least.

If you want to contribute or just check it out: PCBattleStation. At the very least, I suggest signing up for the forums and entering the giveaway contest–just post a pic of your computer rig/battle station.

Thanks!

Founded in 2004, Leakfree.org became one of the first online communities dedicated to Valve’s Source engine development. It is more famously known for the formation of Black Mesa: Source under the 'Leakfree Modification Team' handle in September 2004.