Music props

What I mean, basically, is the following.
In Portal, we have this.

It would be nice as a bonus for black mesa to feature some cheesy tunes throughout the game played back by some various situational gadgets.
It’s a nice way to add a human touch to the whole thing.
Those devices could be for instance:

• Radios lying around on desks
  • Elevator speakers
  • PA malfunction
  • A scientist playing a game on his computer
  • Car radio left on
  • Cellphone ringing

It’s not a must and probably not worth the time, but I don’t think it would take too long to implement either (provided that you guys haven’t already done it).
As for the music itself, I’m sure there are plenty of people here to help out, including me.

That being said,
the ultimate inspiration.

I don’t mean to sound like some forum king or anything, but this would be better for the quick suggestion/mod question thread. As for the suggestion itself, it sounds pretty cool, and I’m sure the Devs have something like this in the mod already.

I’m fairly sure the radios will be the only real things which function in this way. If I remember correctly, in the original they only functioned when you pressed E at them anyway.

Founded in 2004, Leakfree.org became one of the first online communities dedicated to Valve’s Source engine development. It is more famously known for the formation of Black Mesa: Source under the 'Leakfree Modification Team' handle in September 2004.