Day Dream suggestion thread

so there have been ALOT of really outlandish suggestions lately, hopefully (yet not probably) this thread will filter some of them out.

Basicly, if you have something that you wish was in black mesa but it goes against the faq/seems unresonable or is not Half Life’ish, post it here.

Then modders looking to mod Black Mesa can come and see what is to popular demand, and it will meybe unclutter the suggestion box a little bit.

shouldn’t this be in suggestions thread?

[COLOR=‘Red’]Epic fail. I’ll move it and give it a try.

Barnacles which are also attached to walls, and have tongues which pull to horizontally as opposed to ONLY vertically. Also, how about aqua-barnacles in certain drab/empty underwater sections of the game… their tongues just kind of ‘float’. It would be an interesting addition without changing gameplay THAT much.

They are called barnacles :stuck_out_tongue:

I daydreamed that in my bed…

amidonitrite?

How about a new kind of zombie? Bullsquidzombie!

How about a new kind of bullsquid? Zombiebullsquid!

So bscly we just spam stupid ideas for BM and act like the fools we tell to shut up?

Clap clap clap.

no, it’s for the fools we tell to shut up to have a place to put their ideas and thusly prove that they are not fools.

remember this is for cocroaches so that they can add their ideas, and not be thought retarded in the process.

side note: yes sky monster, your doing it right. and as unbarnicley as it is, I like the underwater tounge floating thing.

So… I am dissapointment? For everyone below vortigaunt?

well, it depends, are you a fool we tell to shut up? :stuck_out_tongue:

Does being a fool who people tell to Gtfo count, then yes.

zombies with jetpacks

So, you’re suggesting a Quake 2/Half-Life mashup with a Headcrab Icarus?

:smiley:

CLOSED! ^^^^

A bird named “bean” should be seen flying at random moments in-game.

A small black and red (robin?) carrying a gigantic banhammer… yes… yes it should.

And in the break room before and after the Resonance Cascade, there should be a fridge with broken hinges.

that is actually a really good idea.

to Topic starter :

dude hurry up and hide be4 “Old Dirty Bastard” sees ur thread

Founded in 2004, Leakfree.org became one of the first online communities dedicated to Valve’s Source engine development. It is more famously known for the formation of Black Mesa: Source under the 'Leakfree Modification Team' handle in September 2004.