Black Screen on the level "We Got Hostiles"

so i was playing Black Mesa and then i got to the level “We got hostiles” so after some minutes playing the screen turned black with the hud, when i walk i can hear my footsteps, gun shots and some enemies talking nothing else, i tried to restart the level but nothing happened i loaded some old save and the same thing i really need help here are some screenshots
[attach=3638,none,1024][/attach][attach=3639,none,1024][/attach]

i really hope someone helps me because i really want to play Black Mesa i have disabled dynamic shadows and lots of stuff on the settings tab “Black Mesa” but nothing
i hope this gets fixed :frowning:

Can you give us more details on where in the chapter this exactly occurs? Anything you can offer for debugging @TextFAMGUY1?

dont worry i fixed it i had to lower some things on settings

I am glad to hear that! Mind posting what you changed here? Hopefully this can help other people who may run into the same issue in the future.

Founded in 2004, Leakfree.org became one of the first online communities dedicated to Valve’s Source engine development. It is more famously known for the formation of Black Mesa: Source under the 'Leakfree Modification Team' handle in September 2004.