Black Mesa is released!

It’s been a long time coming, and we had a rough start this morning, but it’s out in the wild! Black Mesa is released! If you are having trouble with our mirrors on the main site, try the torrent, and help us seed!

More than anything, SPREAD THE WORD! We are giving this all away to the community, but the best payment we can possibly get is that we get as many people to download and play this game as possible! HELP US PROMOTE IT, EVERYWHERE!

Thanks guys! Today is a good day!

1 Like

I love you.

Good times!!!

What can I say ? :slight_smile:
So much happened and it’s here, I can’t thank you enough guys, really !

installing now, can’t wait. thank you so much!

hyped all my friends about it
installing right now
Finally ! thank you !

Kodak moment…

Where’s the download link?

Long awaited moment.^^
Downloading it right now. Can’t wait to play it.

Congratulations!

EPIC!

The direct download links wouldnt work for me - couldn’t see a reference to the torrent on the download manager page (might have missed it?) but I have found the following torrent if anyone else is looking for something - https://kat.ph/black-mesa-source-pc-t6658122.html
Not 100% certain that it is the right one but looks good so far…

Thank you guys! It’s been about one hour downloading the game and I am really looking forward to play it!

extracting

https://www.moddb.com/mods/black-mesa/downloads

Played til Office Complex for now. AWESOME!!!
Got the same exciting feeling than 14 years ago when playing the original the first time.
I LOVE YOU!!!

Waiting for the download to complete is like standing in line for an indoor roller-coaster; you can’t see what it’s like, but you know it’s going to be epic.

Thanks from Argentina!
I imagine it was a bit frantic this morning, glad it’s finally here.
Still downloading lol.

A red letter day. :slight_smile:

Congratulations to all the developers and the staff for their relentless efforts in making their dream and their passion finally come true. I will enjoy BM also as a way to honor you all.

Can’t believe it’s finally here, I’m still downloading and can’t wait to launch the game :slight_smile: Thanks a lot guys, you’re great!

Founded in 2004, Leakfree.org became one of the first online communities dedicated to Valve’s Source engine development. It is more famously known for the formation of Black Mesa: Source under the 'Leakfree Modification Team' handle in September 2004.