Black Mesa Inbound... MC WIP

So, for the last several years, whenever I get bored, I’d load up minecraft and futz around with making the Black Mesa version of Inbound in blocky glory (for a few minutes at a time before I got distracted by something else). This almost immediately stalled after I made the starting tram station, when I got completely sidetracked with making nonsense off in another direction. However, each time I came back, I’d add something. It’s nowhere near finished, most of it is just skeletons of areas, but I figured I had enough pictures to share at this point. And of course, everything is due a detail pass, especially now that I see there are so many more new matte texture blocks in vanilla…

Starting terminal
Stuff
Security nonsense
Lift down to outside

The last 3 are just the nonsense I’d put together when I got distracted while doing this while distracted. As is obvious, I have not done the floor bits of most areas, focusing on the rail and walls. I can’t be bothered to update my mods every time I decide to futz with this, so I’m stuck with vanilla creative, withno added functionality.

Random desert road
Cliffside tunnel thing
Mesa-top airfield

Founded in 2004, Leakfree.org became one of the first online communities dedicated to Valve’s Source engine development. It is more famously known for the formation of Black Mesa: Source under the 'Leakfree Modification Team' handle in September 2004.