BBMIP 2.2

Since Adam and Chon have been posting about the new additions to CU2, I’ll add my contributions (there is ton’s more this is just a sampling).
Since we updated the crossbow view model we needed to redo the world models so this is what I came up with.

Also redone is the clip.

Finally the new bolts. Our old ones didn’t make sense with the fiction based on a neurotoxin substance in the tranq so they were also redone (x2 as it happened).

The MP version is also different being an exploding bolt. Enjoy.

Uhg gorgeous darts. :smiley:

OMG XD

love the hand protector on the mag, no more looking like you are stabbing yourself with toxins every time you reload.

While it looks like the needles would get caught on the hand thingy on the mag, it’s not even work adjusting. Lovely work!

I’m gonna fall in love with this new crossbow!

The needles are missing from all but the top bolts on the clip, but they would barely clear.

Curious: Out of all the models that you create for the mod, how many do you post about in these updates?

Way too sexy!

Less than 10% probably.

Amazing update it seems!

If we only see the top of the Iceberg, we gonna see alot of suprises!

It’s gonna feel as a complete other game

Founded in 2004, Leakfree.org became one of the first online communities dedicated to Valve’s Source engine development. It is more famously known for the formation of Black Mesa: Source under the 'Leakfree Modification Team' handle in September 2004.