Awful Screen Artifacting After Win10 Update

I updated to Windows 10 a couple days ago, and now, after about 5-20 minutes of using my computer, my monitors start artifacting badly whenever the content on the screens changes by anything more than slightly moving the cursor. The problem is fixed for another 5-20 minutes by restarting. The artifacts are flashes of static that appear to be the screen’s content flashing discolored and distorted offset diagonally.

I updated my display drivers to no effect. I’ve got an R9 290 and two 2560x1440 monitors.

Any ideas?

What driver are you using? If you’re not using the 15.7.1 driver for Windows 10, I recommend uninstalling the current driver you have (use express uninstall when uninstalling driver) and install this driver. https://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows+10±+64

Yeah I’m using that one ):.

Oh. That stinks. I wish I knew how to help you fix the issue.

Founded in 2004, Leakfree.org became one of the first online communities dedicated to Valve’s Source engine development. It is more famously known for the formation of Black Mesa: Source under the 'Leakfree Modification Team' handle in September 2004.